Attention

Please note: All contents provided on this Website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, displayed, modified, uploaded, posted, or distributed, other than for personal use, without the express prior written permission of Park Shin Hye Singapore Fanclub (PSH SPORE).

Friday 22 February 2013

21/2 Park Shin Hye Ameblo Japan Blog video update


Hello everyone, I am Park Shin Hye.
It has been a long time, is everyone doing well?
I will be in Japan Toyko DiverCity on 24th March to meet everyone on the fanmeeting event.
Last year, I have enjoyed myself during the celebration with all of you. 
I felt really blissful~
This time round, I would also want to spend happy moments again with all of you.
All of you will come again right?
I will be waiting for you~
24th March at DiverCity, see you guys there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

**Please note that all disrespectful comments will NOT be tolerated and will be removed by administrators.**