Attention

Please note: All contents provided on this Website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, displayed, modified, uploaded, posted, or distributed, other than for personal use, without the express prior written permission of Park Shin Hye Singapore Fanclub (PSH SPORE).

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Park Shin Hye shares her thoughts with i-cable in Hong Kong


MC: The Korean actress Park Shin Hye has boosted her popularity after her attempt of acting as a boy. Let's hear what she has to say about the acting skills that she has put in.

PSH: In the drama, everyone knows that I am a girl pretending to be a boy. When the act has been exaggerated, the audience will find me too fake. Hence, in order to achieve a good balance in my act, I have to understand my roles. Grasping the techniques is a difficult task as well.

When I first filmed the drama (You're Beautiful), I did not expect the drama to be so well received by the people around the world. I am so surprised that the drama is a hit! I am also happy to say that I have the chances to be in so many countries to film dramas and movies.

 Popularity

MC: When is your 1st time acting in a drama as male?

PSH: The first time was when I was 20 years old. It was really surprising for me that the drama has such a huge impact across Asia. Thus, I am grateful to everyone. However, the most important thing is to maintain the popularity as maintaining it is a very difficult job. Therefore, I would wish to go to many other countries to interact and be closer to all my fans.

----
I hope to improve my Chinese language and also hope that I will be able to come to Hong Kong again to film a drama for everyone to watch.

Check out the video:
(Note: The video is in Cantonese and Shin Hye speaks in Korean with Chinese subtitles)
http://ent.i-cable.com/cen/news_video/index.php?video_id=31276

Transcript by Park Shin Hye Singapore Fanclub. Please do not take the contents out without the express prior written permission to us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

**Please note that all disrespectful comments will NOT be tolerated and will be removed by administrators.**