Attention

Please note: All contents provided on this Website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, displayed, modified, uploaded, posted, or distributed, other than for personal use, without the express prior written permission of Park Shin Hye Singapore Fanclub (PSH SPORE).

Saturday 27 April 2013

[TRANSCRIPT] Greetings from Park Shin Hye for Shanghai FM




In Mandarin: 
Hello everyone, I am Park Shin Hye
In Korean: 
Hello everyone, I am Park Shin Hye. 
Finally I am going to meet everyone, I feel so nervous and excited.
I am now doing the preparation work in Korea and is hoping for everyone's continual support and care.
Just the thought of being able to meet all of you, I am really feeling so excited!
Everyone, please do come!!
18th May, at Shanghai Yunfeng Theatre, see you guys there!
Bye~~! 
In Mandarin: I love you all~~!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

**Please note that all disrespectful comments will NOT be tolerated and will be removed by administrators.**