Attention

Please note: All contents provided on this Website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, displayed, modified, uploaded, posted, or distributed, other than for personal use, without the express prior written permission of Park Shin Hye Singapore Fanclub (PSH SPORE).

Sunday 25 March 2012

Park Shin Hye - 2012 Shanghai TGC interview


Park Shin Hye - 2012 Shanghai TGC interview

Q1: What type of guys do you like?

A1: Actually, I like guys who are like fathers whom is able to guide, understand, one with patience and is mature.

Q2: Shin Hye, do you have any experience of wanting to wear a princess gown that your mother had bought for you when you are young?

A2: When I was young, my character was really like a boy. I don't really like princess-like clothing but my mother likes to make me wear dresses with laces and therefore, I would always hide myself from it.


Q3: I noticed the designs on your fingers are very beautiful. Did you made it yourself?

A3: No, this is not designed by me. Because this time I am attending the Shanghai TGC event, I specially went to medicure my nails.

The video interview with Shin Hye:





Translations by Park Shin Hye Singapore Fanclub. Please take all out with full credits. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Magnificent website. A lot of useful information here. I am sending it to several pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks in your effort!

    ReplyDelete

**Please note that all disrespectful comments will NOT be tolerated and will be removed by administrators.**